Friday, March 30, 2018

"WRONG TURNS & RIGHT ENDS"



Chapter 1- HAPPY NEW YEAR


Fate; I don’t believe it. If they were meant to be together, they could have been years before. They have been by in same classes for years, even she joined a college in his home town. They crossed paths several times, yet they never had a word shared.

Moments; I believe in them. I believe every moment is a treasure chest waiting to be opened. With luck you might be in the right direction to experience at least a few of them ; like they did by redefining a mere new year wish -- even without knowing themselves, they were opening a new chapter in their life, one which they had always dreamed about, one that's going to be the best part of their life. And it all began with a “HAPPY NEW YEAR”.



                      

Girl: Happpyyy neww year πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰                        
Boy: Happy new year                        
Boy: πŸ™‚                        
Girl: πŸ˜ƒ                        
Boy: 😊                        
Boy: Hows the new year so far                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Great!!                        
Girl: Der??                        
Boy: Cudnt get any worse                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: πŸ™„                        
Girl: Yy                        
Boy: Nah.... Exams and all r going                        
Boy: No mood to celebrate                        
Boy: 😊                        
Girl: Oohh                        
Girl: Last year Ah??                        
Boy: Yea                        
Boy: And final year exams r going on                        
Boy: πŸ˜πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Gr8                        
Girl: Wish u heapss of luckπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»                        
Boy: Thanks                        
Girl: And a grand and successful New year                        
Boy: I need all the luck I need                        
Boy: πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…                        
Boy: Wish u the same                        
Girl: Luckkyyy uuu😎                        
Girl: Thank uu                        
Boy: ??lucky. How                        
Boy: πŸ˜„                        
Girl: Bcz u have it olll                        
Boy: HeheπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                        
Boy: Btw                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Boy: Wat were u doing these days                        
Boy: ?                        
Girl: Me eng lit                        
Girl: 2nd yr                        
Girl: Last sem                        
Girl: M at Coimbatore                        
Boy: Ohk                        
Boy: U wanted to b an eng teacher?                        
Boy: R8                        
Girl: Yupp                        
Girl: How do u knw    ?                    
Boy: I said from class once                        
Boy: U*                        
Boy: I guess                        
Girl: Is it??                        
Boy: Yea... How else wud I know                                               
Girl: Hmmmm... dats r8                        
Boy: 😁                        
Boy: And I do have a gud Memory                        
Boy: 😜                        
Girl: Seriously                        
Girl: I do have                        
Girl: U*                       
Boy: Yea.. I and u r damn too close                        
BoyGirl: Hw cm?                  
Boy: I mean the alphabets in keypad                        
Boy: πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Ohh come onnπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                        
Boy: 😁😁😁😁                        
Boy: Seriously they r                        
Girl: DudeeeeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»                        
Boy: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                        
Boy: So teacher                        
Boy: How's life                        
Boy: ?                        
Girl: Not muchh interesting                        
Boy: Y                        
Boy: Busy studying?                        
Girl: Its just monotonous                        
Girl: Wot abt urs                        
Girl: I think u have enough fun?                        
Boy: Well... It's getting too interesting                        
Boy: 😐                        
Girl: If u don't mind... hw                        
Boy: Well... Life at abroad.... Freedom... Everything guys of my age dreams                        
Girl: Greatttt                        
Boy: Not really                        
Boy: As                        
Boy: That's not why I came here nah                        
Girl: Thn yy                        
Boy: To be a doc                        
Girl: N der u r                        
Girl: πŸ˜€                        
Boy: Well.. I am                        
Boy: Thanks to God                        
Boy: πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…                        
Girl: πŸ˜€πŸ˜€                        
Girl: Wer do u wish 2 work                        
Boy: Of course in our country                        
Girl: Kk  
Boy: If u don't mind... Y is it so that ur life is monotonous                                     
Girl: U knw how it's here... too  conventional                        
Boy: πŸ˜…πŸ˜                        
Girl: Not enof freedom 2 b oneself                        
Girl: Soo it gets kinda boring                        
Boy: Well...                        
Boy: No matter wat                        
Boy: who can stp us from being oneself?
Girl: Thats a tough qstn😁                        
Boy: Hehe                        
Girl: Infact u r r8                        
Girl: But in my case it depends a lot on circumstances                        
Girl: Tooo                        
Boy: Yea...no matter how strict or watevr the situation gets... I am always the same idiot                        
Girl: Yeah                        
Boy: In my case I wanted to change according to the circumstances... But I can't                        
Girl: n May b dats y ua life is tooo interesting!!                        
Boy: Interesting....it actually depends on our likes r8                        
Girl: Yeahh😁                        
Boy: Evn sitting alone in my room is interesting                        
Boy: To me                        
Boy: 😜                        
Girl: Actually sitting alone s more interesting to mee too                        
Boy: ✌🏻                        
Boy: Yea                        
Boy: I can't find a better company                        
Boy: Thn myself                        
Girl: Thats trueee                        
Boy: πŸ˜‰                        
Boy: Yup                        
Boy: And I love spending time myself                        
Girl: Yea that's cool                        
Boy: English teacher ....am dead sure u wud                        
Boy: Be                        
Boy: A                        
Boy: Gud reader                        
Boy: Rite                        
Girl: Yesss ur r88πŸ˜„                        
Boy: Me too                        
Boy: But not gud                        
Girl: I love reading                        
Boy: Am Just little reader                        
Girl: U 2??                        
Girl: Dats good                        
Girl: Wt do u read                                                
Girl: Fiction....nonfiction                                                                       
Boy: Am a little reader... So there isn't like any specific genre and all                        
Boy: I read anything  that's interesting                        
Girl: Okk                        
Girl: Good                        
Boy: Mostly suggested by my good reader frnds                        
Boy: 😊                        
Girl: Oohh                        
Boy: And none of those books r mine... I just borrow them from frnds during vacation                        
Boy: And                        
Boy: I return next year                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Great reader u rπŸ˜†πŸ˜†                        
Boy: Well do u lend books                        
Girl: Yeahh I lend
Boy: Thn I'll hv to visit u sometime    Girl: Doctor  .. rnt u slpyy                                              
Boy: The question is r u sleepy?                                            
Girl: Yeah little bit😜                        
Boy: Well I got that ...from ur question                        
Boy: 😁                        
Girl: πŸ˜…πŸ˜…                        
Boy: It's 4:41 hre                        
Girl: Oh really                        
Boy: I was thinking of brushing and hving a tea                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Soo u nvr slp?,                        
Boy: Mostly the third day                        
Girl: I din get it                        
Boy: I mean i sometimes I stay up fr 2 or 3 days                        
Boy: πŸ˜…πŸ˜                        
Boy: And                        
Girl: Without slpng??                        
Boy: Yea                        
Boy: On third day theres a system shut down                        
Girl: Omggg                        
Girl: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                        
Girl: But wot do u do                        
Girl: Thn                        
Boy: I use to watch movies                        
Girl: Oohhh                        
Boy: Which I recently quit                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Boy: I hvnt seen a movie fr more than a month                        
Girl: Oo                        
Girl: Dats not at ol a surprise 4 mee                                               
Boy: Y                        
Boy: 😝                        
Girl: Bcoz I watch very feww                        
Boy: I use to watch a hell lot                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Keep it up                        
Boy: I quit it                        
Boy: πŸ˜‰                        
Girl: πŸ˜•                        
Boy: Nah....we hv to do something stupid                        
Boy: In a while                        
Boy: Well I do it every day                        
Girl: Yeahh dats interesting                        
Girl: Great                        
Boy: And                        
Boy: I am bit embarrassed                        
Boy: To tell                        
Boy: U this                        
Boy: That                        
Boy: I also write...sometimes                        
Girl: That's gr8                        
Boy: In English                        
Girl: Ders nthng of embarrassment                        
Girl: Poems??                        
Boy: To a person who learns that language, who dreams to be teacher,  its embarrassing fr a guy who hv no idea abt grammar and all such stuffs to tell that am a writer                        
Boy: Yea....but only I wud call it poemπŸ˜…                        
Girl: Grammar s not really dat important at ol                        
Girl: Wen u have smthng 2 b expressed                        
Girl: U  ll well do it                        
Boy: Actually I just write fr that... To express                        
Girl: Without any expertise                        
Girl: N grammar                        
Girl: Dats wot i said                        
Boy: In that case......                        
Boy: Wud u like to                        
Boy: Read something                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Yeahh                        
Girl: I would                        
Boy:  http://myimaginaryfriendsandtheirvoice.blogspot.ca/2016/06/my-love-story.html?m=1                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Boy: It isn't much                        
Boy: Am sure u'll be shocked to see so much errors and mistakes                        
Boy: 😝                        
Girl: Its unbelievably superbbbb                        
Girl: Reallyyy                        
Boy: Yea....  u r gud at jokes                      
Boy: Evn at midnight                        
Boy: πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                        
Girl: U shd have been a literature student                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: M serious                        
Boy: Actually I wanted to                        
Girl: I nvr expected  .. frm uu                        
Girl: Then y doc??                        
Boy: Coz I wanted to be a doc too                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: Oohh                        
Girl: Sooo                        
Girl: Nw u r both                        
Girl: I loved dat part wer u expanded GAYATHRI                        
Girl: Its awesome                        
Boy: 😊                        
Boy: Well..thn u should read                        
Boy: The second                        
Boy: Part                        
Boy2:  http://myimaginaryfriendsandtheirvoice.blogspot.ca/2016/10/my-love-story-part-2.html?m=1                        
Boy: It's continuation                        
Girl: Greatttt                        
Girl: U r really talented!!                        
Boy: Nah                        
Boy: Just love sometimes                        
Boy: Make us crazy                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: I've evn commented                        
Girl: Tats2 truee                        
Girl: N very clear                        
Girl: N ua case😁😁                        
Boy: Well                        
Boy: It wrked too                        
Boy: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š                        
Girl: Aahaaa                        
Boy: But it tuk almost 8 years                        
Boy: πŸ˜…                        
Girl: 😁😁                        
Girl: Good jobb                        
Boy: It was late                        
Boy: But am glad to know that it wud hv wrked                        
Girl: Dont worry                        
Girl: It ll work                        
Boy: U see                        
Boy: That's another story                        
Boy: It can't work                                               
Girl: Smthg better is awaiting u thn                        
Boy: All I ever wanted was to show how I felt                        
Boy: And                        
Boy: She knows it too well now                      
Girl: U succeeded                        
Boy: 😊                        
Girl: 😁😁                                             
Boy: First part was posted on her bday                        
Boy: Second on mine                        
Girl: Wowww                        
Girl: Seems like u have fallen too deep 4 her                        
Boy: It's complicated now                        
Boy: from a just a crush she had became one of lifes goal                  
Boy: πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜                        
Girl: OmgπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡                                            
Girl: Well...u ll have to excuse me nw I thnk😜                        
Girl: N I really appreciate dat                        
Boy: πŸ˜…πŸ˜… hehe... I frgt... U humans do sleep                        
Girl: I m amazed at ur writings                        
Boy: Go sleep... We'll see laterπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘‹                        
Girl: Even though its sm powerful force dat keeps u do wellπŸ˜„πŸ˜„                        
Girl: Okk                        
Girl: Cu later                        
Girl: Good morning ☀⛅                        
Boy: Am gonna make some tea                        
Boy: πŸ‘‹πŸ˜                        
Girl: ☕                        
Girl: πŸ‘‹πŸ»✋πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»✋🏻        
    

And there began the story of two dreamers with limitless imagination; two readers, who observe and read the lives around them; two writers who expressed their love through words & gave life to those words by living them.

---------------------------------------

Chapter-2  SHE, MA TWIN FLAME


I’m an ambivert, inclined more towards my introvert side. I thought of myself as an observer, I use to watch people, observe their lives, thought about their lives from their shoes. I befriended many to know about the lives that I couldn’t live. But how the hell did I miss you ma Queen? I knew you of course but not the real you, probably the same way you had missed me too. 

This is about the precious stone I found too late, who was always in my sight but I have been too blind to not see your light. Perhaps the walls you build around you was too thick & tall even for my eyes. Lord, I wish I had met you a lot earlier!  Maybe God needed His turn of dramas at the beginning of the story filled with dramatics all the way along.
Anyway am glad I met you at-least before it was too late. Love you, love you most.



A NEW QUEEN


I knew a girl in the days gone by,
Or maybe I thought I did.

Thought she was a mum,
Never heard her spoke a term.

I know now I was too dumb,
To judge someone so wrong.

Thought she was glum,
never saw her grin for once.

I am glad I got to read now,
Or I might have appraised its cover.

Thought not to be blind anymore,
coz it's too worthy to be missed.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could never be the one,
Among the stars twinkling in the sky.

Your light is too bright,
To just glitter in the night.

You could shine with the might,
To light even in the twilight.

You might be unlit now,
But you are meant to light the ones in dark.

I know you dream not to shine,
you dream to guide others to shine.

I know you’ll be in a lone path,
Its coz you are meant to lead in front.

I know you ain't an impressive moon
But you are an expressive sun that glows

I knew a queen, a new queen
Anu the queen 





--------------------------------------


Chapter-3  HE, MA DRAMA QUEEN



New years don’t always bring new gifts to all - to just a few lucky people.
I have been chosen this time to have been presented the best gift time could afford - a person for life
2017 had been great enough to better my life by giving me you.

You, who have a big heart and holds too much of love to impart to others.
You, who love the people just for the sake of loving.
You, who thinks and feels too deep in a world that is as shallow as this.
You, who is one of the most genuine few people I have ever met
You, who would do anything to bring a smile on the face of people you love, often by going out of your ways.
You, who wishes to capture life in all its best moments, not just in camera, but also save them in your heart.
You, who loves to dream and dreams to love.
You, who sees the best and the beautiful even in the most ordinary things.
You, who cares too much despite being just hurt in return.
You, who reads people like books, just to understand them, in an otherwise self-centered world.
You, who holds on to things and people with great love to make them yours forever.
You, who makes people feel important, by writing special notes for them.
You, who tries to cheer me up when I’m low; who tries to push me forth to do my best.
You, who makes efforts to make people happy.
You, within whom I found relief of assurance of love and trust that is real.

You, my dear, are one of the best things that have happened in my life.
I know it may sound a clichΓ©. But I really do mean it.
Sleep and food are the things I love the most. But those could come next if I have you, and our deep conversations exploring everything under the sun.


Dearest buddy
Radiating hoes of love and ease to the expanding circle of pals
A big heart owned by an honest soul
My loveling; that's forever and a day
A bizarre connect established; cherished, and directed to last long

Queen of Saas
Uber-cute is in your impish banters and annoying melodramas
Elegant is the style your thoughts breathe life into dead papers
Ever an honest lover, a loyal friend; a hopeful dreamer, and a poet at heart
Never wish to lose sight of you dear


Love you. don’t leave me ever. Stay in life.





--------------------------------------




Chapter-4  SOULMATES







Whoever said, distance retards love?
Two people in two different soil, but connected by the souls.
Busy building their own collapsing little worlds,
Yet, making time for one another.

If this is not love, what else is?

Decorating the lonely nights, together;
With stories of the past,
Candid discussions of the inmost fears, confessions, and vulnerabilities at 3 AMs.
Sharing the biggest dreams and adventures, and every little beautiful ‘moments’.
No thoughts belittled switching on from benign humor to berated abuses.
And then comes the most beautiful part _ Filling the dark solitude with our silence.

Not because we are in no mood to talk, but to delight in sharing the quiet nights, close at hearts.
And the feeling of being just a breath away, despite being separated by lands and seas, is magical.

Not because our talks are incomplete, but because we know they cant be more perfected by anything other than silence.

Not because we no longer want to taste each other’s words, but because our silence sandwiched between words is the most relished delicacy

It is because we get to hear the lot more ‘unsaids’, than just breaking the line of thoughts with a ‘beep’ when the words are tired.

And thus, it becomes the most cherished part of our talks.
Yet I wonder each night if that could be a forever thing.
But I brush off the thought of it, because it aches to know that its not.

But yet, in some ways; that and every other thing we did, would last forevers, I know.
Because we are tied at the souls



-----------------------------------------------


Chapter -5  TWO MAD, TOO MUCH LOVE


Life; can it be more meaningful
than in the hands of two writers?

Love; can it be better expressed
Than in the thoughts of two poets?

Heart; can it be better guarded
Than by two who had been let gone?

Togetherness; can it be celebrated better
Than by two recluses

Trust; can it be gifted more courteously
Than by two who had been deprived of it

Future; can it become more real
Than for two idealists?

Fights; can they be ever more worthy
Than by two fighting for love?

MADNESS; MY DEAR CAN IT BE UNDERSTOOD BETTER
THAN BY TWO CRAZILY INSANE DREAMERS?



-------------------------------------

Chapter-6

 THE DAY I LIVED THE DREAM; WITH HER


Half a dozen months of coaching and the final exams was all over the head for way too long & I pressed the submit button on the screen and walked out of the exam center. Rather wasting time discussing about the exams, nor after-exam partying with colleagues, neither taking a peaceful sleep at the kin's home, I grabbed my bags, bid farewell to friends and folks; went straight to the railway station, amidst the heavy rush I boarded the first train to the city of hers.

Its been around half a year since I last met her; since our first meeting which was an expected awkward meeting of two new friends but a lot has changed now, we are closer than ever and anything until now.

I might have reached a bit early, perhaps too early around 2:30am while am suppose to be her home only by 9am. I thought of spending the night at the railway station but the excitement to meet her made me walk out of the station on to the streets; probably the unbearable buzzing and biting mosquitoes at the station helped too.

Although the first bus starts only at 5 am, the stay on the streets was better with the lights of the night & early morning commotions at the tea-stalls and hotels, they kept me awake. With a tea & Kitkat, I waited for the arrival of dawn and the bus. The wait for the bus was finally over, but the dawn kept me waiting as even after 1\2 hour traveling, it was still dark as I got off the bus in her town.

It took me a while to find her home around the newly reconstructed town.  I sat in front of her gate and woke her up with a call. She opened the door With a messy hair, sleepy eyes, in cute pajamas & dorky t-shirts, she looked like a nut-case which indeed she is, but still ma cutey. She was dumbstruck, like she saw a ghost, seeing me at her gates at this early hour. With the ascending sun, nature started lighting up & so did her face as her lips bloomed with a lovely smile. At the dawn, it dawned on our thoughts that we were outliving our biggest dreams.

It was just one day & we did nothing but simple normal stuff all day; which was what we always wanted to do, to be by & live by each other normally at least for a day. And thats exactly what we did, we lived the day, from the dawn to the dusk. Without letting the world drag us down and back we flew. Rather than penning down our daydream, we got to penned down about the dream day. It was just a once in a lifetime day, but hell, we lived with no regrets and to its full. Yup, it was the day we lived the dream.



----------------------------------------



Chapter-7   THE DREAM DAY: WHEN REALITY OUTSHONE IMAGINATIONS

Excited days and sleepless nights,
Waiting for another meeting, for another dream coming true
A new day took over the night in the hushed twilight hours.
The long waiting came to a still as you appeared in front, calling me.
A half-awake, dumbfounded me opened the door, still wondering if I was dreaming with eyes open.
Two dreamers could never feel more blissful when the reality is taking turns to become more amazing than any of their most wonderful dreams.
Together, a madhouse --
Within which we are each other's perfectly cozy little homes.
And we lived our day, as some of the siblings or couples who had been living together for years.
Yeah, it was just one day.
But that's sure to last ages.
From brushing our teeth together to having the morning cup of tea;
From you sleeping to waking up to me sitting by your side;
From me pressing your clothes to you helping me with my works;
From we sharing a room to getting ready together;
From eating together to laughing hard for no reason till our stomachs hurt;
From holding on to each other during our 'aim-lost' rides all along to our crazy aimless rides;
From leaving a home together and parting ways only to find each other a rail track apart;
From whispering over the phone, standing face to face, to shaking hands as we headed aside;
We smiled like idiots to each other, wishing these unbelievable moments do not end.
And the best of all was the accomplishment of that desire --
Just the two of us, with naked hands and only a single pen to cover under a single sheet of paper, making love in ink.
As the most beautiful sundown fulfilled our wishes, there we were --
Penning down the ecstasy of the day, looking back and adding more to the heaps of memories in our story-book.

Yet I feel, no words could perfectly paint the love, the friendship and the freedom shared by us.
Words might go vain their long extended efforts of depicting us, as we are clearly much more than words can convey.


EVERY 'ME' NEEDS A 'YOU', DARLING, FOR AN EPIC 'US'...






--------------------------------------------------------------------




WRITERS - Yeswanth S Nambiar & Anu Chandran
ARTIST -Pooja PM


---------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. great yesh(extraoridinary person)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered how the tag changed from "classmates" to "bff" between two people who appeared to be totally opposite to the world. When one seemed to be an extrovert the other seemed to be an introvert. But now after reading this i realised that the extrovert always had a shade of introvert which was well hidden from the world. And the introvert i have always know that you were silent but not meek.And i have always admired your passion to study literature.

    It was amazing how your friendship has started from a new year message. A beautiful companionship between two different people who are similar in many ways.

    You both have studied in the same class for four years yet it took still few more years for this special bond to develop between you two and that too when you both were in different countries. Maybe thats what we call destiny.

    P.S. kisi ki nasar naa lage is dosti pe.


    ReplyDelete