Tuesday, October 11, 2016

"MY LOVE STORY" - PART 2

Chapter-7


Days, months, years I felt like time was flying. Everything changed, I had finished school, joined college and life was in new road chasing new dreams, new friends. Well, something’s never change I guess, yup she was still there in my dreams, my heart & Even in my life, nah not like how I wanted, but as a good friend.



On the rainy days of my life
You came by like a rainbow
Spreads a smile on my face
You leaves off like a rainbow
Oh my pretty rainbow friend

I wish you stayed a little long, by my side.
I wish I could share my sunshine, a little while.
Though you never did, though you never will.
I wish I could be there by your side
Like you been there for me by my side
I wish I could be more Than just a passerby

Every night & every day 
I look up sky
Looking for you
Coz I might see you
waving hands to the sky
coz you might see me
yet hope keeps me smile
that you  are up there 
hope you comes by ,in a while

not too long





Image result for boy looking at rainbow





Though we were good friend and all, we were not always in touch, may be coz we were seas & mountains apart & Facebook was the only link that we had (I started and still use it, just coz of that reason). And the only contact no I had was her landline no which I only use once every year, to be the first wish on her b’day. 

Withal this distance and hardly few means to contact, I always wonder how she does it, to text me exactly on the days, the moments that I felt alone, when I really needed a company. It wasn’t long chats, just few minutes long. Yet it could turn over my day. She would make me smile and leaves off  just like a ‘Rainbow’.    



      -------------------------------------------



                              Chapter-8


“Ente sire, olle onnu chirichal pinne chuttum ulla onnum kanula”
  
Yup it was something like that, seeing her smile & the world around her goes blank. It was a warm sunny day, I was sitting in my school van, she was r8 there in the seat in front of mine. She was looking out of her window with that enchanting smile of hers & I was looking at her and smiling at her like a fool. She then turns around and ask me “isn’t it beautiful?” I said “of course you are dear” she told me to quit kidding around & told me to look at the streets that there were lots of cats. Actually she was r8, there were lots of cats on the streets. She said “aint they cute”. But I kept my eyes on hers and said “am looking at the most beautiful kitty in the world”. She told me that the kitty doesn’t like to be stared at & stood up, went to the seat behind mine. I held her hands and asked if the kitty minds to sit beside me. She said “only if you don’t stare”.
I really wished if I could freeze the time, that I could spend the rest of my life just like this moment. I was resting head on her lap & we were talking about of something and all. Then there was a silence for few moments & she lowered her face close to mine and whispered in my ears “let’s get out of here!”. If she was gonna ask me anything ‘like that’, am never gonna say no for sure u know.
We went to the back door of the van unnoticed. We stood by the opened door looking r8 into each other’s eyes. I held her hips and pulled her towards me, she wrapped her hands around my neck and we kissed……..& we jumped of the moving van on to a sloppy hill with green grass and flowers. Still holding on and kissing as we rolled down the hill.  As each time we rolled I felt like the time was slowing down, the earth and the skies were revolving around us, the day & night kept taking turns in a rush. By the time we reached the end of the hill, I have no idea how long it took, I really did lost the sense of time or I was feeling dizzy perhaps. I felt warm hands that were firmly holding on mine, I looked beside me. She was r8 there, by my side looking at me with a smile. Am sure even The Great Shakespeare wouldn’t be able to find any words to describe that smile. There isn’t a thing of this world that I could compare with that smile of her, but it slowly starts to fade or was it my consciousness


Love be like mountain high
Too long to be lost in sight
Known to be highly might
Too deep for one to fall & die
Yet sweet to be honey pie

You are so lovely; I fell in love forever
You are too sweet; I’ll kiss you all day
You are a rare beauty; I wont blink ma eyes
You are damn cute; you make me smile
You are mine; you were always meant to be

I wish I didn't wake up now
I wish the dream never ends
I wish I don’t lose you now
I wish I  could see u in this life,
Just once more.
I wish you knew how much
I love you.




When I woke up I was r8 there, back in my life, on my bed. I heard a knock on my door & a familiar voice that I knew since I could remember, “go get up, you have an interview to attend”. I said, “Thanks, I’ll be ready in half an hour, Mom. And tell Dad that I am gonna need a lift to the hospital.”I still couldn’t believe it was just a dream. I could still feel her kiss on my lips and her smile still feels fresh. I got off the shower, got ready and left home.I got busy building a career, am sure she would too. I never got time to check the weather nor to look for the rainbow. And she was gone just like that, except for dreams like these in a while. This was among the best dream though its filmy and even paranoid, even its thoughts still turns me on.




-------------------------------------------------


Chapter-9



Time sheds years like autumn leaves & I lost the count of those that had fallen. During the beginning of my career as a doctor, I really felt like time actually moved faster than usual, coz I had no free time nor enough time for my works. To keep up with the time even the people were moving on faster, with their careers, with their life & relations. I was in contact with my school friends and all during the early years, but totally lost contact as I got busy chasing & building my dreams.It was an October 11th ,  a beautiful Sunday evening, when I should have been with my family at my sister’s daughter’s 7th birthday celebration, if I wasn’t called to attend an emergency at the clinic.  I had send my parents in my car and promised my niece that I’ll be there before she cuts her the Birthday cake. Now here am waiting for my cab that should have been here 10 minutes ago.

Cab driver just called, there is heavy traffic so he is on the other side of the street and asked me if I could come over there. Actually I shouldn’t be here in the first place on top of that am already late; I said “I’ll come”.
When the signals told I could cross over, I walked towards the other side. if I knew that this moment was gonna be a special one, I would have arranged a photographer to capture that moment. But I didn’t knew and I walked across the road. From the other side over the black & white lines, a girl in black & white walked towards this side. Even though it’s been around 10 years, 4 months and 3 days that I last saw her, still I would recognize that face even in a crowd of thousands. I wanted to stop and say hi but she didn’t notice me until I was close. The moment we had eye contact, like always my mind went blank and I was dumbstruck, I couldn’t talk so did she. We walked by, didn’t stop, I turned back once to have a look at my long lost crush, there she was looking back like she knew I would look back. I could see those eyes speaking, there were doubts in those eyes, like she wanted to ask me something. I felt like I could read her eyes, understand her thoughts in that moment.And driving my heart into storm, her eyes spoke “do you still love me?”


I know it might sound weird, but truth it is

Stupid, that you might feel its impossible
Trust me but once more, even if its hard
I really don’t know how to show you how I feel
Let’s try anyway, well does it matter anymore
Let’s try the way that I know to express

Lend me a chance to show u how I feel
On any given day I won’t miss to make you smile.
Vanishing your worries will b the wish of all my days
Ever you feel alone, remember a heart beat for you

Yea, I know u holds no feeling for me
Obviously that makes me alone, but not you
Us’ might never happen, so do you being alone while am alive





Some part of me wanted to cry out loud that, “I still love you”, to a girl who never understood my love. But ma heart reminded me, that a little princess, who loves me the most and thinks of me as the coolest guy ever, was waiting for me at her b’day party. I didn’t want to keep my niece waiting more. I walked to the cab.There she was running towards me the moment I got off the cab. I took her up in ma arms and hugged my cutie pie. I gave her the gift that I bought and wished her “happy birthday”.With her cute dimples and sweet smile she handed over me a greeting card that she made on her own and with a sweet kiss on my cheeks, she said “happy birthday to you too”





---------------------------------------------
Chapter-10


I never knew time could fly, like the sands ran out of our hands years have fled from my life. But it was damn worth it. But I never expected it to be this exciting and wonderful.
There I was with her  for auditions at the backstage of the reality show “India Got Talent”. When they called her name, my mind went blank, I felt like I was 20 years younger, like I was back in ma school, where I only attended the school programs and functions just to hear that name called on stage. I never saw any programs except that. Where ever I was, whatever volunteer duty I had, when they call that name on stage, I’ll be there, I was always there.

She pulled ma hands & said it’s her turn. I hugged her and wished her all the best. She walked on to the stage. When the judges asked her if she was ready, she said yes, then turned back & looked at me with that smile. Am sure even The Great Shakespeare wouldn’t be able to find any words to describe that smile. There isn’t a thing of this world that I could compare with that smile of hers. Then she turned to the audience & started to sing.


Glad As You  Are The  Heart  That  Receives It.
And  till  the end , you’ll   have  it  all  of  the   Rest.
Years of life , search  &  wait  , it   springs in  Heart.
Am  so  thrilled   to   share   my   dreams  &   Thoughts.
Tell   me    if    you   do   too   ,  like   I   have  Admired.
Here  we   are    &   it’s   just   like   we   met   Yesterday.
Regrets    just    that   u   took   too  long   to   Arrive.
I Remember Her Talks And Your Astounding Gaze




We both holding hands walked out of the building where the auditions were going on.
She asked-“Do you think am a good singer” 
I said-“No dear, you are a great singer!” 
She again asked-“Do you think I can win this competition?” 
I said-“Of course darling, you can!” 
She said with a smile–“Thanks ...Dad!”

No matter how the story began, whatever it had gone through, whoever u have met, whomever u wanted to stay, whoever you have lost, no matter what, in the end you’ll find your true love or it’ll find you.
 Looking at her, I always knew I had found my true love at last, someone worth living for.






The end
--------------------------of this love story,
 where yet another begins





A MESSAGE TO MY DEAR FUTURE WIFE, 

Where ever you are, who ever you are, just so that you should know, i had few crushes, but never found my true love, which is of course you, my dear. and don't hurry, am busy with studies & you should be too. so take your time, i'll wait as long as it takes. i'll be here for you. love you dear . take care.


-Yeswanth.S.Nambiar

5 comments: