Monday, May 2, 2016

Lonely Night


"I do love my singles life, but u know at the end of some night I too use to wish, that if I had someone by my side to cuddle, to talk about my day, hang out with me so & so… u know what I mean r8, to have a girl friend.

So I dedicate this one to all the single bros & sis’s who longs for someone special."


When all fell in night & light goes to sleep
When music of the silence turns us all on
I’ll be lying alone on the earth of my mother bed
I’ll be looking alone at the skies of the blue blanket
Here I wish not to be lonely while am alone
Here I wish you wish to be alone with me
I could talk to your eyes all night long
I feel kissed as each your smile blooms

I dream there be a night when you’ll miss me as I do
I pray for a day when u’ll have feelings for me as I do
I am not rose-hearted that will wither of in winter days
I may be stone-hearted where written names stay to end
When all climbs up to day & the lights about to wake
I wish I see the day in your arms & kiss on my cheeks



"Guys…. It’s normal to have crazy ideas at the end of the nights. But forget what I told at the beginning. A singles life is the best  life to enjoy. And to be in a relationship & to have a lover…. It would ruin the kick out of the whole  thing. So enjoy your singles life as long it ends"

-Forever Single

No comments:

Post a Comment